singapore 2nd day

By Brenda Lu - 6:03 AM













spending quality time with family is the happiest moment of my life.

by the way, on the day before we packed our things, i found this skirt on my wardrobe, it was hidden in my wardrobe for a long time, this was the first time i used it, at first i paired it up with my white longsleeve which has the same model with this black top. but it made me look fat, so the best choice was the black color. the skirt now is one of my fav but sadly i seldom use it because the waist part has a bigger size that my waist

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Your blog is amazing :) following you now. Hope you visit and follow my blog as well! ♥
    LUSCIOUS STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely <3
    I went there and took so many photos but unfortunately the camera's memory was broken -___-

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that flat shoes are adorable!



    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit! and the mummies roller coaster at your last photo is my most favorite ride in USS!

    Btw, I'm holding my first giveaway, come join it at OhDearBumblebees' Giveaway~*

    xx,
    Mitch♥︎

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! i will reply very very soon xoxo