JUNE'S FAVOURITE

By Brenda Lu - 9:29 AM








inner crop tank - h&m / shorts - h&m
photographed by Daniel lie

so here i am writing a post about what i wore that day with this pop pink varsity jacket, it is a custom made. i hated it at the first place but ended up loving it since it is anti - mainstream. i don't know what to call this style. it is just a random mix and match, cool, edgy, fancy a little bit. And this is one of my fav outfits of the month, but make sure to check my beauty essentials of the month which is JUNE'S FAVOURITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS. 

fyi, it was really sucks to edit the video since the program on windows kept not responding, it was super irritating but whatever, i needed to struggle for hours and the uploading sessions too. it kind of ruined my video's schedule.
I am planning to make more videos about make up things on my youtube channel, as long as the editing program is fine. please make sure to check it out!

youtube channel just click : whitebabe

don't forget to check the descriptions box for more details about the products. 

and btw, i made ask.fm account and you are welcome to ask anything

my ask.fm just click!
or you can go to my page "ask me anything" on the top of my blog



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. So cool!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know what? I always admire ur class' varsity jacket cause I love the color combination!
    Love the short! xx

    Mess Addicted

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your varsity! The color combination is really good.
    Xx

    http://firdamelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you styled the oversized jacket with those cute retro sunglasses!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. swaggiiieeee~x3
    that jacket looks cool and cute at the same time :))
    love the video bren!! <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love your jacket dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool

    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing your vid :) keep it up!
    LOVE your black tee. cute look xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing look, in love with those red creepers! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love the jacket! I have been wanting a Varsity type jacket for a while, but haven't found a style or one that I like yet! They also never have letters for me either haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really stunning blog.. i love your style so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! i will reply very very soon xoxo