brenda's photography

By Brenda Lu - 2:26 AM

here i am.. nothing to do, so i captured myself and became an "narcissistic"  X-3

totally 'freak and narcissistic'



with my crazy pose   ...


..............................................................




                                                                 squat
 
                                                                     hips


                                                        olden times



                                                               leaning against the  door



leaning against the wall



yeah ! what's your comment?
maybe I was too narcissistic or how .. or I'm a little crazy. but I feel a little proud of the results of my photos.
no matter how you look, if you believe in yourself and .. for those who like to mock, let alone because they were just envy

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you! i will reply very very soon xoxo