Life as I moved to Kuala Lumpur

By Brenda Lu - 6:50 AM

Dear Loves,

I hope you are doing well as I am. Things are not always alright, but at least I have gone through some downs with good lessons to toughen myself up for more upcoming downs. If you follow one of my social media, you would have known I am now in KL. I am not moving permanently, I hope not because my dearest ones are mostly in Medan, but I am hoping I would be staying here for more than 3 years for my career. I love living alone or at least living with no one bothering me on what time will I be back home. I am now working here at least till end of May 2019 and this blog would be more about what is up and happening in KL. Well, now here are some insta worthy photos to share to you about my life updates. 








Here is one glimpse of my ootd in KL. I remembered I was attending some extracurricular event outside office, some team bonding. We call this KBRI, not the real one, but KBRI in the office that helps bonding everyone and I am in the art department. I just thought "hey we will be eating together with bosses, why not dress up a little" and one thought I would go to a date after that.











This is glimpse of me eating at Mitasu japanese Restaurant. I was all hyped to go to this place, but most of the time buffet food did not meet my expectation. It was good, decent, the raw salmon was fresh, but something was lacking, could be the taste. The food costed around RM 76/person, free flow, I love the matcha ice cream, seems authentic, and the great part is you can sit as long as you like, no limiting hours. 






Glimpse of me eating one famous hotpot Mala in KL.  I did not expect the mala broth to be that extremely spicy, unbearable to eat honestly. The white pork bone soup was delicious. I forgot the name of the place as I probably would not be back here again for more. 


Glimpse one of those happy days. Thinking back really warmth my heart. 💖💛






Second time going to night club. First time was during my university, we went to Fuze (now closed). This time we went to Zouk KL, one of the liveliest club. Hella crowded, I dressed up politely, not too open. I had unpleasant experience during the night, in which I thought this kind of unpleasant thing happened a lot in night club and it was probably my fault being in this kind of place as well. I realised one thing when I came to this kind of place twice : 

  1. I hate drinking, I dislike the taste of alcohol and I still do not get it why people love drinking
  2. Sober is not for me, tipsy is not for me as well. I do not get the pleasant 'high' feeling when I get tipsy and listen to music. 
  3. I thought I was getting old, but I think it is in me that I do not enjoy clubbing that much. I enjoy jumping and dancing through the music, but when you invite me back again, I would think five times. 





Some happy faces when we visited Artbox KL, it is food festival. We bought one light-meal there, it was corndog, high expectation, long Q, but the taste was nah. At least there was free photobooth here and I love taking photo-booth with my friends, this is how we could capture the memories being together. 



So that's it for now. Short glimpses of my fun happy life in KL. I hope you love this post as much as I write it. This is just like my diary, but rather public one, in which I cannot disclose some of my personal emotions and private events, how I wish I could. 

Thanks so much for reading this, though I seldom post now, I am trying my best to be back up here again. 


Sincerely, 
Brenda Lu


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. ❤️ enjoy your life in KL.
    Let’s meet up if I go Kl next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport. This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). It is this electronic India Visa Online that allows foreign visitors to visit India for five major purposes, tourism / recreation / short term courses, business, medical visit or conferences. There are further number of sub-categories under each visa type.
    Visi for more info: extend renew indian visa or evisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is electronic Indian Visa (India e-Visa)?
    Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport. This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). It is this electronic India Visa Online that allows foreign visitors to visit India for five major purposes, tourism / recreation short term courses, business, medical visit or conferences. There are further number of sub-categories under each visa type. All foreign travellers are required to hold an India eVisa (India Visa Online application process) or a regular/paper Visa prior to entry into the country as per Indian Government Immigration Authorities.
    for more info visit: Indisch visum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this great work… for this article and very informative article. Wish to travel Visit turkey best place Mardin’s Old City is easily toured by walking Turkey apply for Trukish visa through e Turkish visa online application. The US visa for Turkey visitors need to fill online e visa application upload documents & photos, make online payment. Pakistan is a world's 26th largest economy City is easily toured by walking.they need to visa for traveling to Pakistan and apply Pakistan visa form. The process is so simple Just go to online emergency visa to Pakistan visa application form and fill out the Pakistan visa Information requirements and UK all citizens traveling to Pakistan ,get the evisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great explanation in yours posts.. International travelers who wish to travel to Azerbaijan for tourism and business purpose need to apply for Azerbaijan electronic visa through e visa application.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the work, great job! The Kenya government has introduced an online visa system that allows citizens to obtain a visit visa electronically. kenya multiple entry visa you can apply online via kenya visa website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great articles are really informative and innovative: with new updates. Thank you... Citizens can apply for a fast track Indian visa (e-Visa ) online. You can get a visa within 1 to 3 working days by filling out the application form.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Virtual Office is as its name is a virtual office that does not have physical office but still can enjoy several perks of having an office.
    Virtual Office Medan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! i will reply very very soon xoxo