Not enough willpower to begin

By Brenda Lu - 10:51 AM

Dear Loves,

Thanks for visiting my blog and checking up on me.

Do you have any crisis in life or concern or any life goal? I often have this guilt for not being productive after I come back from work or during weekend. I want to be financially independent, starting my own business, but I just have so much things in my mind, do not know which business to start, yet at the same time my willpower to begin is unstable. To tell you the truth, I am very inconsistent person, my willpower will spike up and low depending on my motivation level, which is frustrating. I hate that part of me and which is also the reason why I am in stagnant phase, my business is not going anywhere.

What I have been doing on and off currently which costs 0 money to start up with is drawing. I enjoy drawing, I am growing my platform and I am trying to upload consistently, while growing my portfolio. The thing is the creative flow is not always there, sometimes I am stuck in both creative and skill departments. I previously mentioned I have many things in my mind, one of those are becoming an illustrator, selling my artworks, collaborating with other brands/artists, printing my artworks into merchandises and sell them. The point is I want to produce and sell something. Anyway, those are just my thoughts during most nights when I am feeling down for being very unproductive.

Below are just some snapshots of what I consider to be productive activities.




Joining arcylic painting session, drawing and expressing my creativity into blank white canvas. The piece of art is kodama in peak of a hill.






Another snapshot of the same event.






This is my most favourite piece. I joined them twice, this piece is my very first attempt on acrylic painting.



Snapshot of me transitioning my youtube channel from beauty to mukbang channel since I really enjoy eating. See, I have many things to do in my mind, some have started some are still inside my head, but none has successfully grown.






The two above are my digital illustrations. I find them very inspiring, heartwarming and cute. I love them! Here is my instagram page @bnco.lu 





That's for the night.

Thank you so much for even reading till here.



Yours truly,
Brenda

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you! i will reply very very soon xoxo